Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunday Photo Blogging

Hi. I'm still here. This past week at work was exhausting. There was so much to do and I really didn't have a spare moment. I've been coming home and collapsing, and my brain has had nothing it wanted to contribute to the blogosphere. It still doesn't. Here for your viewing pleasure are some pictures I've taken.



Lionfish, Musée National des Arts d’Afrique et d’Océanie, Paris


Historical marker in Tingen, Germany


Rialto Bridge, Venice


New Mexico desert, outside Taos


Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco


Columbia River Gorge, Oregon

Takeoff from LaGuardia Airport.

3 comments:

Esther said...

Those are great. You're an excellent photagrapher.

Trust me, I know. I used to work in a photolab developing photos. When I saw good photos it always made my day better.

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful -- they take my breath away ...

Anonymous said...

The shot of the City while flying is awesome.

.rob adams