- Wake, without benefit of alarm clock, at dawn
- Walk on the deserted beach at low tide
- Morning Prayer
- Walk into town for coffee/groceries
- Noonday prayer
- Long nap
- Beach walk
- Evening prayer
- Light fire, open wine bottle
- Rinse (in the jacuzzi tub), sleep/repeat
I don't know what this flower is, but looks oddly tropical to me.
The view from my hotel room.
Sunrise on the beach.
Sand Dollars can be friggin' huge.
The Saturday morning storm.
Followed by evening sunshine, which turned the sea into a gleaming silver mirror.