Wednesday, September 21, 2005

stoned out of my mind

i have allergies or maybe it's a mild cold but whatever my nose was running constantly and i was sneezing like some kind of automatic sneezing machine at work today so i took a 12-hour sudafed in the hopes that it would get me through the rest of the day and now i'm home but i'm like seriously whoa dude i feel like i'm sleepwalking or something like when i turn my head to look in a different direction it takes a couple seconds for my brain to catch up you know and i bought a frozen pizza for dinner 'cuz i couldn't think of what else to get and then i forgot to set the timer so now it's burnt pizza and hey regular reader who introduced yourself to me at the grocery store i'm sorry if i seemed like a wacko really it's the sudafed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But did you eat the pizza anyway?

Andy said...

: ( Yeah, I at the pizza. Hey, a little creosote's good for you, right?

Andy said...

*ate

/stupid sudafed