Saturday, October 23, 2004

Feelings of futility

I want to help. I want to reach out to Bush supporters and have a talk with them and try to explain that George Bush is not who they think is and that he's not doing what they think he's doing.

Alas.

I don't know any Republicans. Well, crazy Joan, but she's a lost cause.

If anyone knows any Bush fans out there who would like to have a civilized discussion about this President (i.e., I figure if they're in the "A Vote for Kerry is a Vote for al Qaeda" camp that they are, like Joan, lost causes), please send them my way.

In other news, I can't wait for this election to be over. I console myself with the knowledge that Bush is not sitting nearly as pretty as he'd like to, and most of the current guesses about how the electoral college will play out are predicting a Kerry victory.

No comments: