Monday, May 21, 2007

Nice and Short

All is well.

I don't have internet access at the new apartment yet; I have to find a time to get the cable guy out there. At my current temp job there is no access to internet mail, so my usual prompt email responses are significantly delayed; I can only check mail at my mom's house in the evening for the time being.

Despite that little inconvenience, things are good. Every search firm I interviewed with has called at least once with an opportunity to run by me, so I feel like there's great momentum on the job front. I'm presently temping in an open position, and trying to set up at least one other interview for this week.

The apartment is great. I have taken some pictures but don't have time to upload and edit them for the 'net just yet. Rocky absolutely loves the new place. He just trots around behind me everywhere I go with his tail straight up in the air, meowing happily, and head-butting me whenever he gets the chance. Starbuck, as per usual, is less demonstrative with her affections, but has quickly taken to sitting on the windowsills squeaking at Oregon's vast array of birds.

Hopefully I will be back up to full blogging speed soon.

3 comments:

Silus Grok said...

"Nice and short" ... hey! That's me!

: )

Congrats on the move... congrats on your second win.

Matthew said...

Sounds like things are moving forward. Good luck on the job front. Any chance of getting pictures of your new digs?

Jade said...

Holy crap that was fast! It sounds like the cats are happy in a dog-free zone, that's good. You can hang a bird feeder or two outside of a window to keep the kitties entertained while you are at work.