Monday, September 20, 2004

CBS: Complete Bull Shit

Really, after my previous post I meant to call it good for the day, but then on a friend's blog (props, JWC) I came across this link from The Washington Post and wanted to pass it on. I mean, this is really shameful. If you compare the official guard memos with the CBS versions, you can immediately see obvious discrepanices. I mean, it's not like there's one little point of contention on which experts disagree over whether these could be legit or not. It's a laundry list.

What kind of hack forges 30 year old documents using Microsoft Word?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/daily/graphics/cbsdocs_091804.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you're sick! Is it my imagination or do performers have a more interesting outlook on the small actions in life? Your tale of the "coffee" run was very amusing and colorful. In fact, it reminded me of my own life. I do hope that you feel better soon. If you are stuck at home all week (I hope for your sake that you're not)let me know and I will bring you some soup! :-)
Melody

Anonymous said...

Wow...and they say I'm verbose. But then, at least you're actually using your blog.

--MM