Monday, May 09, 2005

A Season of New Beginnings

Interesting things are going on in my little corner of the world.

Of course you all know that I've begun a new career at the forefront of office-management activism, and I'm loving it! I've been in a real emotional limbo for the past couple of years, feeling very much without purpose or direction. For the time being, that problem has been solved.

I haven't been alone in this, however. Several of my friends have also been treading water, as it were, trying to keep from drowning but not really getting anywhere. But in recent weeks, JWC got into grad school; FS got exactly the job he was going after; MG got into the NYPD academy; and just today JPV was hired by a big law firm.

It looks like things are finally turning around for us. And not a moment too soon! Hurray!

No comments: