Sunday, January 29, 2006

Foursies

I got tagged by Tony.

Four Jobs I've Had
  1. Clerk, Anzen Foods, Beaverton, Oregon
  2. "Five Crows," Official Pageant of Oregon Statehood, Champoeg, Oregon
  3. Sales associate, Williams-Sonoma, Portland, Oregon
  4. Sales associate, The Shops at Lincoln Center, New York, NY

Four Films I Can Watch Over and Over Again

  1. Star Wars (the first one, which is now the fourth one)
  2. The Two Towers
  3. Romy & Michele's High School Reunion
  4. American Beauty

Four Places I Have Lived

  1. Portland, Oregon
  2. Los Angeles, California
  3. New York, New York
  4. Zurich, Switzerland

Four Favorite TV Shows

  1. Battlestar Galactica
  2. The Daily Show
  3. The Golden Girls
  4. The Jeff Corwin Experience

Four Websites I Visit Daily

  1. The New York Times
  2. Slate Magazine: Today's Papers
  3. Towleroad
  4. Airliners.net

Four Things I Want to Do Before I Die

  1. Live for a year in Venice
  2. Live for a year in Paris
  3. Move away from Washington Heights
  4. Direct a production of Salome

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

  1. Santa Fe, New Mexico
  2. Montreux, Switzerland
  3. Acadia National Park
  4. Some hot guy's bedroom

I think everyone else has done this one, so I won't tag anyone else. Feel free to take up the baton, if you so choose.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

American Beauty, The Daily Show AND Jeff Corwin??? Be still, my heart....

Matthew said...

airliners.net ?

tully said...

You work for the LGBT, so I would like your insight. In your professional opinion, do you believe Jeff Corwin to be gay? My brother thought so, and I had my own curiosities on the matter, but would you say that he is?

tully said...

Oh, and why have you neglected the debate at my blog? I can use some support in my war of words with Sam Rocha! Emotional support, considering the gutwrenching beating I have taken! HELP!

Andy said...

Nothing personal, LC. As you can see, I haven't even written anything here in four days (this post didn't exactly take brainpower). I just haven't had time or the inclination recently.

I try not to speculate on celebrities' private lives, unless they're freakish assholes like Tom Cruise. I believe Jeff Corwin is married, but...he does seem a little swishy, from time to time. Crocodile Hunter drags his wife everywhere and, much like Corky St. Clair, we never see Mrs. Corwin...maybe she's the reason he's off in Africa chasing snakes. ; )

tully said...

"Chasing snakes" you mean this literally or metaphorically!
Ha ha!

I'm guessing if you lack brainpower you'll stay away from my latest post, but good luck retrieving it. Try eating salmon tonight!

Andy said...

Salmon was Friday, I'm having grilled pork chops with Thai peanut sauce tonight.

tully said...

Salmon, so that's your secret. I've been meaning to start taking fish oil capsules to supplement the lack of fish in my diet, but that's just one of those things you say you're going to do but never materializes. Oh well.

Andy said...

Secret to what? My witty repartee?

epicurist said...

You 2 carry on like fish wives. ;-p

Interesting meme.

tully said...

Witty indeed.